Easy to cook Chicken And Vegetables Recipe, with not much washing up.
Food that will make you say “yes.” An easy to cook recipe you’ll just want to try.
- Chicken Breasts – 2 boneless, skinless
- Sweet Potato – 1 large, diced
- Broccoli – 1 head or large bag of broccoli florets
- Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
- Rosemary – 2 Tbsp.
- Paprika – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli.
- Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F / 200°C for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F / 75°C and the juices run clear).
- Serve up and dinner’s ready!
For an easy cleaning, carefully put the aluminum foil in the bin, and you’re good to go after a hot soapy rise of the baking sheet.
Source: Tasty www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Fancy yourself as a bit of a cook?
Then why not send us YOUR recipe with some photographs. You never know, we could publish it. and we will take a look.
Banburyshire Info website provides news and information to the community.
As one of the most popular community sites in the Banbury area, your guide to what’s on around Banbury over the coming weeks is worth bookmarking.
Never miss a thing by subscribing to the Banburyshire Info newsletter
Marketing that works with Banburyshire Info
With a range of marketing options to choose from, you can promote your business effectively in the community. Interested in knowing more? Marketing on the Banburyshire Info website pays dividends.
The Marketing Article Specialists. Audio. Video. The written word.
Call Ian Gentles now on 07511 217 984. If you prefer, you can send an to request a call back.